In today’s time, many people are struggling with unemployment. Many people are such that the educated have got better degrees, but still, they do not have a job. Job loss has become very common in the government sector. Let us tell you that in our country the network of the Indian Postal Department is very large. Its branch is not only in the urban areas of the country but also in rural areas. Indian Postal Department wants to extend this network to every corner of the country, so it also gives its franchise. If a person has read, written, and is looking for employment, then the Indian Post Department can earn the best money given by the ‘Post Office Franchise’. Here we are going to give information about how he can get this franchise through this article.
What is the franchise, know its types and can get these benefits from it.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Office Franchise
- Any person living in India, who is 18 years of age or older, is eligible to take the post office franchise.
- The post office franchise is not only any person but also those who fall under the establishment, organization, shop, small scale business, industrial center, college, university, polytechnic sector are also eligible for this franchise.
- Post office franchises can also take less educated person but it is necessary to have at least the eighth pass.
Documents required for post office franchise
- Aadhar card and PAN card for identification of the applicant
- A resident of India and permanent resident certificate for proof of address
- A birth certificate is also required to indicate age eligibility.
The government is helping to open the Common Service Center (CSC), know how much income will be there.
How to apply for post office franchise
- To take the post office franchise, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Indian Postal Department.
- After reaching here, you will get a link, by clicking on which you will get the application form in the form of PDF. You download and print it.
- After this, you fill all the information asked in this form correctly, and then after attaching the copy of all your documents to this form, submit it to your nearest Indian Postal Department office.
- After doing this, the application for your post office franchise will be completed.
Selection process to distribute post office franchise
The post office franchise is distributed by the Indian Postal Department through the selection division head. When the applicant submits his application form, then after 14 days the selection process goes on the basis of the ASP / SDI report, after which the franchise is selected and the franchise is given to them.
By opening the GST facility center, people can help in registering GST and can earn millions.
Training for post office franchise
When the applicant is selected to take the post office franchise, after this, the selected individuals or institutions are given training for some time on what and how to work. This training is given so that they do not face any difficulty in performing their work.
Security fee for taking post office franchise
To get the post office franchise offered by the Indian Postal Department, applicants have to pay a security fee of up to Rs 5000 after applying. This security fee is based on your financial transactions done in 1 day. If your revenue increases with time, then the security fee charged from you also increases. And it is important to give because a franchise cannot be found without it.
You can earn a good profit by taking Amul’s franchise, this is how your franchise gets.
Work was done in the post office
After getting the franchise, the post office will have to do the following –
- After the franchise, the applicant has to offer services like speed post, booking of money order, etc.
- Apart from this, they also have to do work related to stamp and stationery.
- They also have to provide postal life insurance and premium payment service to their customers after taking the franchise.
- The post office also has to do the work of payment like bill, tax, penalty collection, etc.
- Applicants are also eligible to provide services like e-governance, and citizens to their customers.
- Along with this, let us tell you that all the services offered by the Indian Postal Department will have to be given to all customers by the post office franchise.
How to earn from post office franchise
After earning a post office franchise, the person earns on a commission basis. Actually, when a person takes a post office franchise, then they get some commission for all the services offered by them to their customers. This commission has already been set by the Department of Posts through an MoU. Here we are going to give you some information about the commission –
- When you book a registered article, you get a commission of 3 rupees on it.
- When booking a speed post article, a commission of Rs 5 is received for that.
- If you make a money order of 100 to 200 rupees then you get a commission of Rs 3.50.
- If you make a money order of more than Rs 200, then a commission of at least Rs 5 has been fixed on it.
- If you book the registry and speed post more than 1000 per month, then you get a commission of up to 20%.
- If you sell postage stamp, postal stationery, and the money order form, then you get a commission of 5% of the total sale amount.
- Apart from all this, on the fee stamp of the Revenue Stamp Center Recruitment Agency from the Postal Department, they get a commission of up to 40% of their earnings.
In this way, people who are unemployed and who are looking for employment can get it by applying for the franchise offered by the Indian Postal Department. They will get a chance to earn the best from this.
I believe you all are like my post You should know You will have to invest only 5 thousand for a Post Office Franchise that can make lots of money. If you like my post you can share it with your friends and other social media.